Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Plath Profiles #4

The wonderful new issue of "Plath Profiles" has just been published online. This issue features academic and student essays, poetry and photographs relating to Sylvia Plath and is definitely a worthwhile read.

I have an essay published in the current issue also, so be sure to check it out and let me know what you think! There's a great essay by the brilliant Irish scholar, Gerald Dawe entitled "Sylvia Plath in Belfast" which I also enjoyed reading. I love it when people connect Plath to Ireland :)


Please click here to visit Plath Profiles.
(The image in this post is the cover picture from the current issue of Plath Profiles, by Kristina Zimbakova.)

2 comments:

Peter K Steinberg said...

Congratulations Maeve on your publication in Plath Profiles. Your publication, as with this blog and your thesis, bodes well for the future of Plath scholarship!

Peter

The Plath Diaries said...

Peter, you are simply too kind! I really was overwhelmed at the quality of scholarship in Plath Profiles and only hope to reach such lofty heights some day! It's such a wonderful publication, I've very much enjoyed reading this issue.

I hope you are well! I'm hoping normal blog-service will resume with me once I tick all the administrative boxes my University requires! :)